Friday 25 December 2009

The Usual Christmas Stuff

Okay, so I'm in Australia; it was Christmas here before it was Christmas for my American lovelies. Muahaha.

My parents decided to fuel my twisted mind and got me The Sims 2 Double Deluxe Edition + University EP. I have created Saf and Thomas. They are currently studying drama and art respectively. Saf passed her first semester; Thomas didn't. Poor guy.

I also got a black satin nightgown and dressing gown, which I have been wearing all day because I looooooooooooooove satin!

((on a side note, I'm currently listening to 'I Am The Walrus' by The Beatles. It's bizarre.))

And I got a bookstore voucher, a jewellery store voucher and a BIG ring that is styled to look like black vines. It is GORGEOUS.



See? *grin*

I answered the Infamous Harry Potter Questions, and rather stupidly accepted a challenge from Frankie. Apparently this means I am going to die. *shrugs*

I think that's it for today... Merry Christmas/Chanukah/relevant holiday, everyone!

Oh, and go recruit me some followers!

No comments: