Sunday 20 December 2009

ECHO-O-O-O-O-O-OOOO

I am following more blogs like a good little Ceri. Mire has been giving me linkage; she knows I can't resist.

I am working on a new story, called 'Masquerade' for the time being. It's going to be one of my epically-fun-to-write blood and screaming horror stories. Perfect after weeks of writers' block!

Reece is probably on a plane to Wellington right now. Curse him leaving me for three whole weeks. I am a sad little vampire :(

I had a random thought, and I am sure Mire will be proud of the warped-ness she has instilled in my brain. *glares at Mire*

Edward Cullen is a vampire. Therefore, he is dead. So we must conclude that, if he is dead, he has no blood flow.

No blood flow. Uh-huh. So HOW THE HECK did he sleep with Bella in Breaking Dawn? No blood flow = no life of ANY SORT in ANY PART of his body. So in theory, no sex. Am I right or am I right?

No comments: