Wednesday, 23 December 2009
Well, Mire decided to be evil and give me the Kreative Blog Award. Isn't it shiny? :)
And the Rules dictate that I must now give you seven truths about me. So, here goes:
1. My name is pronounced with a hard 'c' - none of this "seridwen' nonsense.
2. I wrote my first story at the age of five. It was about pirates.
3. When I was three, I fractured my left elbow in an attempt to get our dog to climb up a playground. Six months later, my cousin yanked on my arm, dislocating the elbow that had been fractured.
4. Next year is my senior year at high school. Class of 2010! XD
5. I have incredibly bizarre dreams. I once had one in which I drowned in a pile of flowers, and another where I was electrocuted by a hedge maze.
6. The only movie that ever scared me was The Blair Witch Project.
7. My eyes change colour. They can be grey, blue, hazel, green, aqua and yellow. This fascinates my boyfriend.
And seeing as I only have four followers, I am going to wait to pass it on.
Posted by Ceri at 5:35 pm