Tuesday 18 January 2011

Updates…

Okay, I know I’m pretty sporadic with updating on here. Sorry about that; I get distracted easily and there’s not often much I want to blog about.

But I’ll update today because – quite frankly – I’m off my face.

Don’t worry - I’m LEGALLY off my face. I was diagnosed with clinical depression on Monday and I’ve been put on an antidepressant that I can neither spell or pronounce. It’s got me feeling woozy, lethargic and generally rather drunk (not that I’ve ever been drunk, but I imagine this is what it would feel like). I had a blood test yesterday, and in doing so discovered that my veins collapse in response to said blood tests. It was slightly annoying.

I’m not writing because I really can’t – I can’t think of anything and I can’t focus. However, I just discovered Windows Live Writer and that’s what I’m using to update on here. Pity it can’t finish Hybrid for me.

I think that’s all I have to say.

No comments: