Tuesday 23 November 2010

A New Venture

So, I'm working on this new story, right? I'm kinda stuck on Hybrid (again) so I decided to start something else. I'm not sure if it's a short or a novel at this point in time. Probably a novel, knowing me. It's called Electric Angels, and my MC is Zillah Scordato, a twentysomething tattoo artist who just so happens to be a badass angel chick.

The issue I'm having is that I have NO FREAKING CLUE where I'm going with this. I've got this mental image of angels being totally badass with "wings" made of... kind of lightning. That's the image I've got. "Rawr I ZAP YOU, MOFO!" *shrugs*



That's how I picture Zillah. But... add tattoos.

But I need a plot. Right now, I'm writing crap. Seriously. It's BAD. But at the same time, I need to write it, y'know? There just so happens to be a distinct lack of purpose.

No comments: