Sunday 7 March 2010

Argh!

Hello, hello, hello my lovely stalkers! I'm sorry it's been so long, but Tim was injured. He got stood on. Not good for laptops.

Anyway, I'm kind of back now. I am in the fifth week - no, sixth. Oh Gods, already?! - of my senior year of highschool and pretty much already snowed under. Lots to do! But that's okay, because I'm loving it. I'm studying English, media, history, philosophy and Japanese... all arts and humanities. *grin*

And I've started looking at university options. I'm going to do a BA, with a double major of Literary + Cultural Studies and Screen Arts. 'Cause I'm awesomesauce like that.

Okay, that's enough for now.

No wait, it's not.

Okay, Reece insisted on the whole Valentine's Day thing. Let's get one thing straight - I absolutely despise Valentine's Day. So we didn't observe it as such, just went into town, saw (*cough*) The Wolfman (which was horrid) and had a picnic. Yeah, a picnic. It was very sweet.

Shut up.

Right now.

I mean it.

*glare*

Okay now I'm done. I should be studying... gotta research Descartes.

2 comments:

Anastasia V. Pergakis said...

It's good to have to back! I'm sure Mireyah will be extatic!

Jay said...

Man, you are too funny. I didn't think Wolfman was so bad, except for the part where I almost fell asleep.